Sunday 9 February 2014

Other Corperate Promos

The above video if for a graphic design studio known as 'Graphistudio'.
It uses royalty-free music as a background score, interviews staff members while showing a variety of things that take place at Graphistudio.
I plan to take all three elements from this particular corporate promo, changing only one; I too will use royalty-free music as a background score, I will also show a variety of things that take place at the college and I will interview staff members/students however I shall only use the audio from said interviews.

The things that make up a corporate promo are always very consistent, they always include interviews with staff members/members of the public/people who are linked with what needs to be promoted in some way. Corporate promo's also have various shots of things that take place in and around what needs to be promoted (in my case, I shall have various shots of students working)
It is possible for those who make corporate promos outside of the company, to get hired by said company due to their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment